Is every man Happy ???
There are the things that change just so suddenly and somethings you don't want to confess since your acknowledgement always betrays you and you lose the happiness as soon as you start enjoying it.
One love is enough in one lifetime, that was I suppose to say, its even enough to make your life heaven but its very rare to happen as such, life is offering me what I longed for, and now what life has brought back isn;t my desire anymore.
My heart has started paving its way to a heart whom paved his way to mine. A savior, a moon in dark night, a light in tunnel. a hope in desert. Its so eerie to say but something that was long unsettled, finally needed .. and nature,
or
I don't know what that thing called take it away from us, away because we started wanting it, away because tears are gifts, smiles are unbearable.
For which happiness we strive? I have never seen a man truly happy in anything..
something is always left behind in course of time and that something was just everything to change a lifetime.
One love is enough in one lifetime, that was I suppose to say, its even enough to make your life heaven but its very rare to happen as such, life is offering me what I longed for, and now what life has brought back isn;t my desire anymore.
My heart has started paving its way to a heart whom paved his way to mine. A savior, a moon in dark night, a light in tunnel. a hope in desert. Its so eerie to say but something that was long unsettled, finally needed .. and nature,
or
I don't know what that thing called take it away from us, away because we started wanting it, away because tears are gifts, smiles are unbearable.
For which happiness we strive? I have never seen a man truly happy in anything..
something is always left behind in course of time and that something was just everything to change a lifetime.

0 comments:
Post a Comment