Monday, 17 June 2013

i'm the guy without her

I'm the guy who will text you every single morning and tell you good morning, and every single night tell you sweet dreams. I'm the guy who still thinks you're beautiful all the time, on any given day, at any given time. I'm the guy who won't pressure you to do things you don't want to do. I'm the guy who will show up at your house with medicine, soup, and a movie when you aren't feeling well. I'm the guy who kisses you on the forehead and holds your hand anywhere we go. I'm the guy who actually listens to you when you talk, my attention belongs to you when you speak. I'm the guy who's excited all day because I'm looking forward to our date later that night. I'm the guy who is content to just be held by you and wants nothing more. I'm the guy who can't help but smile when you walk into the room, you shine brightly. I'm the guy who'll say I love you first because I'm not afraid to say it, I actually mean it. I'm the guy who's perfectly happy with staying in and watching movies and cuddling. I'm the guy who won't lie to you about where I'm going, where I have been, or who I been with. I'm the guy who gets chills when I hear your name. I'm the guy who's not afraid to be around you with my friends. I'm the guy who doesn't mess with other girls, why would I? I have you, that's all I need. I'm the guy who doesn't care about your imperfections, it's what makes you, you, and I love them. I'm the guy next to you while we watch the sunset. I'm the guy who wants to make you the happiest girl in the world.. 

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP